Use the following links to access brochure locations
BowlU Introduction brochure
There are 7 different types of BowlU Training Camps that we have categorized into the number of days required. Use the following links to help find a camp that satisfies your needs.
BowlU Training Camp Brochures
There are 7 types of BowlU Training Camps. You may view the brochures in a .pdf format by clicking on the appropriate link below:
Single Day Camps (1 day) look for an approved BowlU instructor below:
- Focused on single day opportunities to share the knowledge and experience of approved BowlU instructors.
- Lonnie Waliczek
2 Day Camps
Ball Motion & Lane Play Camp (2 days)
- Focused on the strategic aspects of our sport. Recommended for those who are trying to eliminate the strategic confusion.
Building An Arsenal Camp (2 days)
- Focused on the challenges of bowling balls and how they are best used. Recommended for those who are wanting to eliminate the confusion of bowling balls and their use.
Your Athletic Aura Camp (2 days)
- Focused on the Ultimate Difference at the elite level of competition. Recommended for those that want to understand the importance and value of harnessing competitive spirit that surrounds all great athletes.
4 Day Camps
Repetitions & Strategy Camp (4 days) The most popular camp that provides 4 days of
- Physical and Strategic Training
Perfecting The Pieces Camp (2 or 4 days) This camp is offered as a 2 day and a 4 day option to fit the paticipants schedule.
- Focused Heavily towards Physical Development (Less strategic). Recommended for those who are looking to perfect their physical game
Customized Training Camp (structured to match special requests)
- Focused on the special requests of the organizer. These camps are recommended for those who are looking for something just cant seem to find. For this camp to be productie the planning process needs to start far in advance of the desired camp dates. Please allow time for communication to totally understand the objectives and preparation. Many times these types of camps require some creative preparation that takes time to develop.
Double Decker Lanes Camp brochure
Click here to download a .docx file of the Outside portion of the brochure
Click here to download a .docx file of the Inside portion of the brochure
Click here to view .pdf file
General BowlU introduction brochure
Click here to download a .docx file of the outside portion of the brochure
Click here to downlaod a .docx file of the inside portion of the brochure
Orlando July 2012